Very few of the items we use and need on a daily basis to care for our kitties are provided for us. As with any other non-profit organization, we rely on the kind donations of our supporters.
JASPER (Male) – I’m 1-1/2 Years Old & LOVE to play! I’m waiting for my furever home!
Below is our “Wish List” of items for our location so we can provide the very best care for our kitties:
- Purina Pro Plan Dry Catfood (Original Formula)
- Flannel bedding pads (thin, approx. 14-16” x 14-16” & 14-16” x 6” for the cage shelves).
- Paper bowls
- Small paper plates
- Trash bags – kitchen size
- Cat toys & feather wands!
- Cardboard Scratching Boards for inside cages
- Plastic spoons
- Baking soda &/or Litter box deodorizer (Arm & Hammer)
- Cat tree(s) & scratching posts (New or lightly used)
- Sponge mop and/or Swiffer Sweeper & wet/dry floor cloths
- Broom(s) – Hand held & regular
- Tea Tree Oil (natural anti-bacterial/disinfectant)
- 18 Gallon Plastic Storage Bins &/or Lg. Plastic Laundry Hampers
- Stick vacuum cleaner w/ upholstery attachments (New or used)
- Paper Towels
- Litter scoopers
- 13 – 18 Gal. Rubber bin (tall & thin w/ lid) for litter storage
- Small plastic dish washing tub
- Scrub brushes/soap scrubbers for dishes
- Small, 2-Drawer File Cabinet (Vertical)
- Pre-Paid Gift Cards to Pet Supplies “Plus”, Tops, Walmart, Target or VISA/AmEx/Mastercard Gift Cards
- Area Rug (4′ x 6′) with non-skid backing – New or Gently Used
- Cat Grooming Brushes
- Cat Harnesses/Leashes
- Break-Away or Elasticized Cat Collars (8″ to 10″)
- Nail Clippers for Cats
- Litter Boxes
- Food & Water Bowls
If you would like to donate items from our Wish List, please contact Valerie at lillyfae2-at-gmail.com! All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated!