Meet Betty Lou! She is approximately 6 years old & a beautiful Siamese/Silver Tabby mix who has lots of love to give. She can’t wait to find her purrfect forever home! Betty Lou is super sweet & gets along well with all the other kitties.
She loves to get belly rubs & rolls over waiting for you to make sure she gets one! Since she is part Siamese, she likes to TALK to you!
She would fit right in to any household & be a wonderful addition to your family.
She is front paw de-clawed & needs to be an indoor only kitty since she has no way to defend herself.
Betty Lou has been spayed, has all of her vaccinations up to date and tested negative for FeLeuk & FIV.
Betty Lou’s adoption fee is $50 & includes all of the additional medical/preventative treatment below.
All Cats and kittens adopted from Ten Lives Club receive:
- Physical exam by our shelter vet (30-day health guarantee)
- Feline Leukemia and FIV testing
- Flea and worm treatment
- Ear Mite treatment
- First distemper and rabies vaccinations (kittens if old enough)
- Medical Background Sheet listing all treatments/vaccines/health evaluation by our shelter vet
- Free Veterinarian Visit Certificate to any affiliated Veterinarian in the Buffalo, New York area ($40 Value!)
Stop in & visit Betty Lou at Pet Supplies “Plus” in East Amherst!
We are located at 9630 Transit Road, E. Amherst, NY
For more information about adopting, visit our Adopt A Kitty page.
If you would like to pre-qualify to adopt Betty Lou, submit an Adoption Application online.
To set up a Meet & Greet with Betty Lou, submit the form below. You will be contacted right away to schedule a day & time to visit Betty Lou outside of her cage in our enclosed cat room!